The UOSD DCA (Eating Behavioural Disorders) of the ASL of Frosinone is a Simple Departmental Structure belonging to the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Disorders, dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of adult patients suffering from Eating Behavioural Disorders and the protection of Women’s Mental Health.
Within the UOSD DCA, the Women’s Mental Health Service (SMD) is active, dedicated to the therapy of psychopathologies related to situations of violence and stalking that require psychotherapy and psychopharmacology.
Within the UOSD DCA, the following are implemented:
- Primary and secondary prevention;
- Training for operators and trainees;
- The connection and collaboration with associations and with residential and semi-residential structures;
- Support for families
- The taking charge, support and psychotherapeutic and psychiatric treatment of users
The recipients of the UOSD DCA services are adult patients suffering from Eating Disorders and their family members, women suffering from psychopathologies related to situations of violence or stalking.
The activities provided by the UOSD DCA (Eating Behavioural Disorders) are as follows:
- Reception and evaluation of the request;
- Multidimensional Assessment and Psychodiagnosis;
- Formulation of the Individual Treatment Plan and PDTA definition for DCA;
- Psychopharmacology, Individual Psychotherapy, Group Psychotherapy, EMDR Psychotherapy,
- Psychological support – Mindfulness Based Groups;
- Parent Training Groups;
- Family Psychotherapy Groups.
How to access
The UOSD DCA and the Women’s Mental Health Clinical Centre are accessed by direct request (by telephone or in person at the service).
In the event of submission by other ASL services, the submission must be accompanied by a clinical report attesting to any psychopathologies detected.
Appointment phone: 0775 2072588
Opening hours to the public
The opening hours to the public are as follows:
- Monday from 08:00 to 14:00
- Tuesday from 08:00 to 17:00
- Wednesday from 08:00 to 17:00
- Thursday from 08:00 to 14:00
- Friday from 08:00 to 14:00